Become a Volunteer
Volunteering at Lydney Hub is a great way to get involved with your local community, make a difference, enhance your skills and of be part of a new and exciting project.
Lydney Hub was set up and is managed by a dedicated group of volunteers, each bringing their own unique set of values, skills, knowledge and experience to draw from.
There are many reasons to join us here at Lydney Hub and there are many roles to choose from. Whether you want to gain work experience, help plan events or work face to face with young people, we can help you find the role for you.
To volunteer you must be over the age of 18.
1. Get an inside track of what is happening in your local town and the lives that young people live.
2. Have an influence on the expenditure of the fundraising for Lydney Hub to make our town even better for all residents.
3. Develop and practice skills used in the workplace such as project management, communications, problem solving and team work.
4. Work with an extraordinary team who are disrupting thinking and action in Lydney.
5. You get to make a real difference in your commmunity.